The Saint

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

Reaction score
One for Dave as he loves Labor so much :ha:

Last Saturday afternoon, in Canberra , an aide to Kevin Rudd visited the Bishop of the Catholic cathedral in Canberra .

He told the Bishop that Kevin would be attending the next day's Mass, and he asked if the Bishop would kindly point him out to the congregation and say a few words that would include calling Kevin a saint.

The Bishop replied, "No. I don't really like the man, and there are issues of conflict with the Catholic Church over certain of his views."

Rudd's aide then said, "Look, I'll write a cheque here and now for a donation of $100,000 to your church if you'll just tell the congregation you see Kevin as a saint."

The Bishop thought about it and said, "Well, the church can use the Money, so I'll work your request into tomorrow's sermon."

As the aide promised, Kevin Rudd appeared for the Sunday worship and seated himself prominently at the forward left side of the centre aisle.

As promised, at the start of his sermon, the Bishop pointed out that Mr Rudd was present.

The Bishop went on to explain to the congregation, "While Mr Rudd's presence is probably an honour to some, the man is not numbered among my personal favourite personages.

Some of his most egregious views are contrary to tenets of the Church, and he tends to flip-flop on many other issues.

Kevin Rudd is a petty, self-absorbed hypocrite, a thumb sucker, and a nit-wit.

He is also a serial liar, a cheat, and a thief.

I must say, Kevin Rudd is the worst example of a Christian I have ever personally witnessed.

He married for money and is using his wealth to lie to the Australian People.

He also has a reputation for shirking his representative obligations both in Canberra, in Queensland and overseas ...

The man is simply not to be trusted."

The Bishop concluded,"But, when compared with Prime Minister Gillard, Kevin Rudd is a saint."

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back