Triple M Tray Bodies

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJJ84

Reaction score
Hi all

After seeing a thread with a few lads wanting trays, I thought I'd post up in here that I work in Operations for Triple M Holdings in Yatala - half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.

Triple M is the market leader in Australia when it comes to steel and alloy tray bodies. We supply genuine trays to all major OEM's including Toyota, Mazda, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, Holden, VW, Great Wall, Mahindra etc

We are a production based company and as such don't do custom work, so couldn't help you with an awesome comp tray, well not through Triple M anyway... :p

We do both alloy and steel with steel having the option of painted or unpainted.

We have stock locations in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbource, Adelaide and Perth with contract fitters in those areas as well. We also have some contract fitters in North Qld but they aren't stock lcoations.

Our Brisbane site can offer fitting at our factory or we can come to you.

Anyone interested in a price, our sales team are available 8.30am to 5.00pm EST on 07 3382 4500 or email them on [email protected]

Cheers

Brett

Last edited:
Is there anyway we can order stuff from you blokes direct. I've tried to get hold of some triple m stuff for our work utes through pride auto in Canberra but they gave me the run around. Had huge issues with their customer service.

Is there anyway we can order stuff from you blokes direct. I've tried to get hold of some triple m stuff for our work utes through pride auto in Canberra but they gave me the run around. Had huge issues with their customer service.

Most definitely! Our sales team are available 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday on 07 3382 4500 or at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back