Heading out to newnes this saturday

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boots89

Reaction score
Gunna go up newnes Saturday in my nav and a mate in he's terrano. Just for the day to muck around anyone keen to come along

hi mate, i will be up there also on saturday with my nav, and 3 other mates... a hilux, prado and not sure on the other one. we are leaving at about 7.30 from Windsor maccas and making our way up so should get up there around 10ish i'd say.

where you leaving from?

Leaving from campbelltown but meeting mate at Richmond maccas I think but I'll get on the blower n tell him windsor maccas 730.. First gotta c if I'm working started new job n boss's answer so far has been maybe but Gunna try get out of it.. I'll pm ya mate

i would be interested, but new to the game, stock ute any chance id make it?

mate i'm running standard 2012 D40 ST (only 2 months old)... i have been up there in my wifes Xtrail... there are plenty of tracks to play in that a standard truck will go

boots89 - would love to go, but I have something on the day - anyway we are planning to do Yalwal on the 24th of march if you guys are keen

Any chance of tagging along also. Will have a chat to the other half later.

Mr1j yeah mate no dramas meeting Richmond maccas 730.. What area u from mate if MacArthur can follow me if u want.. PBK no worries man sounds good pm me a bit closer to then keen most weekends haha

From Marsden park mate so not far from Richmond for me.
Might have some others if I can get em motivated.

From Marsden park mate so not far from Richmond for me.
Might have some others if I can get em motivated.

mate the more the merrier.... looks like we will have a nice little crew heading up tomorrow.

i will be in a white D40 and i believe boots will be in a blue Nav not sure D22 or d40

Wish I could make it, sound alike a few people are going, working Saturdays sucks, have fun all.

Great day out with everyone and a Hilux haha but spoilt by someone else's negligent driver having a head on with poor aaron in he's d22.. Chin up mate there's another one out there for ya

image-4162074842.jpg

Attachments

• image-402718253.jpg
    image-402718253.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 88
Was great to meet everyone and break in my Nav. Even have a few battle wounds, whacked the passenger sideof the rear bar on some sandstone.
Was not good to see Aaron's car destroyed after such a good day out with everyone, main thing is no one was hurt. Thanks for the guidance and an awesome.day in the mud!!

thanks for the day guys it was great untill the trip home. Thanks for the fun out there. Thankyou for the support at my acco, shit thing to happen but im already looking for another one.

Shit - lucky no one is hurt - looks like you guys had a great time - pitty wife won't let me go spent the time organizing things for our backyard

theres always be a next time

Newns Treck

Hope your having a great time & not to wet. Sorry didn't see the rest of the posts. Real shame about the Aaron's D22. But don't blame All Hillux Drivers. I've got a 2007 D40 & a 2005 Hillux V6
Dave:redcool:

Last edited:
Had a great day with great people. Definately keen to get out more often when work permits.
The wife has some video and photos that I will try and get up tonight.
Definately the best way to spend a miserable rainy day.

Latest posts

Back