Anyone been to this area before?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk1776

Reaction score
Maddens plains coalcliff dam

I found this in 4x4earth - since I am a newbie - really happy if someone can share more information about this track.

would like to try this track in few weeks time

Nah mate never knew it existed till u posted this n I looked it up.. Probably the same deal as appin n that enter but ur not meant to.. I will probably go check it out soon aswell haha

Yeah ive been there a few times. not too bad to go for a cruse but dont expect any real hard 4x4ing.
If you get to the cliff tops there are some great views of the coast, and one of them has been a dumping ground for cars and when you look over the edge you will see dozens of cars that have been pushed off the cliff.
I have a few pics around from last time i was there in my old D40 i will post them up when i track them down.

file-7.jpg

file-8.jpg

file-2.jpg

file-4.jpg

Last edited:
lol its a dump site

lol yeah your not wrong, it was apart of the mines and you will see signs of the mines every where not to mention the filthy pricks dumping there crap around the place.
BUT its not bad to go for a look around, you can spend a full day checking out all the different tracks.
You will find a few tracks with some really deep rut lines and a few small climbs that will need 4LOW around some of the dams.
If its been raining be careful with the puddles because the odd one up around the road entrance are mega deep.

lol yeah your not wrong, it was apart of the mines and you will see signs of the mines every where not to mention the filthy pricks dumping there crap around the place.
BUT its not bad to go for a look around, you can spend a full day checking out all the different tracks.
You will find a few tracks with some really deep rut lines and a few small climbs that will need 4LOW around some of the dams.
If its been raining be careful with the puddles because the odd one up around the road entrance are mega deep.

Sounds good

anyone keen for a run to this area?

Latest posts

Back