2" lift kit raise even more

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D40 or D22?
D40 you can add strut and diff spacers. But remember the higher you lift the less down travel you have.
If you want to go higher there are products out there and in the states that will give you 3" lifts, up too 5" lifts. Just have to do your home work.
Height Adjustable struts are good as you can set the height you want and can go up to about 3.5" lift. You may need to change your upper control arms if you want to go over 2". Don't have to but might hit top strut hanger.
Anyway there's a start for you.

I am on the same boat as you mate - I installed 2" suspension lift kit however the truck could get a little more lift - I am leaning towards to 1"-2" body lift - if you would like we can do a group buy (2 people group buy)

I got a 2" put in. it doesn't seem that much higher just feels better then the stock suspension... Not sure but height does everyones nav sit? In unsure of the stock height so I can't tell if mines higher...

Latest posts

Back