new nav need tyres

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john boy

Reaction score
Hi Guys

i have a 2 inch suspension lift and 265's with 17 inch rims.
but i need a body lift so i can get 285's on.

can anyone recommend a good tyre. for sand and rock more fun also a brand what grip e.t.c.

jock

The Mickey T 4rib is a good A/T also and won the tyre comparo in the 4x4 ACTION mag for the sand section of the test.
I run them on my last D40 for 90'000km and my brother in-law is still using them with 100'000km now on them, that includes allot of OFF Road use in all types of conditions, sand dunes, mud, rocky ground, ect I personally rate them!
mate they are an awesome tyre, and they are a more aggressive A/T but yet still give good grip on wet tar roads.
I have used BF's as well and they are a very good and reliable tyre also and you cant really go wrong with them they are tried and tested and have been around for many many years (they have had a few face lifts here and there)

if you need more info check out the tyre threads, there are heaps on the forum and will have you reading for days.

Last edited:
Oh and a few people have managed to get 285's on with out a body lift, BUT they did have to do a few small mods to the bottom of the front fenders and inner guards.

Latest posts

Back