Double Island Point December '09 ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daz081

Reaction score
Hi all,

New to the forum, just wondering if anyone else is heading up Double Island Point/Teewah Beach area in December/Christmas this year?

Am taking the Navara towing the C/T and heading up for 2 glorious weeks in mid December.

Can't wait!!

Hi Daz, welcome to the forums.

I will be up there a couple of times over the Christmas break, not sure on dates though, what dates will you be there? POst up some pics of your Nav & CT, will know who to look out for then!

Hi Daz, welcome to the forums.

I will be up there a couple of times over the Christmas break, not sure on dates though, what dates will you be there? POst up some pics of your Nav & CT, will know who to look out for then!

G'day Jason,

No pics as of yet of the Nav, and the camper won't be in the shed till the w/end, however I'll be flying a blue Wisconsin flag and a Yellow Smiley Face flag..........figure that's going to be unique enough to stand out, seeing as how everyone seems to run their fav booze or vehicle manufacturer flag these days!
I drive a Blue on Silver D22 Navara, with my username on my plates, towing a silver gal camper trailer with a sand coloured cover.

I'm up there from Sun 13th Dec thru 23/24th depending on the missus, the family's and out-laws Christmas plans. Also quite possibly going back again 27th thru 1st Jan to re-join the rest of my group that will be arriving on the 21st Dec.

Will post pics of my toys hitched up when I collect it this w/end.

Daz

I'll be at the caravan park on Noosa North Shore (over the barge from Tewantin) for the week after Xmas...... Keen to catch up with anyone from here. PM me for details

hey Daz i will be up that way 12th &13th dec campin at inskip mate if i see ur nav i will call in and say g'day

hey kitch i;m heading up to my olds in bundy for christmas. have you been up there before. go check out coonar beach if you feel like a lil drive

Latest posts

Back