Offroad'n Lighting Solutions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saitek

Reaction score
Hi guys myself and a good mate of mine have started up a hobby business Importing various LED lighting products such as work lights, light bars and strip lighting.

We are an abn registered business and have just started branching into online sales through our Facebook page and our website (links at the end of post)

we have been testing and selling our lights for over two years in the WA 4wd community mainly freinds of freinds, word of mouth and family. I thought i would just post up here to let you guys know about us and some of our products we currently have, on special 40" light bars dual row they feature 80*3 Watt LEDs in a combo spot/flood beam Current intro price till the first batch has sold out is $480 Regular price of $540.

We have a much larger range on our website with new products coming regularly.

Thanks Josh

http://www.offroad-n-lighting-solutions.com.au/

http://www.facebook.com/offroadnlightingsolutions?ref=hl

40" Dual Row Light Bar

Here is some more info on our current special

Features:
• 30,000+ hours life span
• 10 - 30VDC input
• IP67 (dustproof/waterproof)
• Operating temperature: -40°C - 60°C
• 3w CREE LEDs
• Aluminium alloy, PC Lens & Aluminium mounting brackets
• Sold individually

Specifications:
• Theoretical Lumen output: 24,000
• Operating Lumen output: 17,600
• Power: 240W
• Beam pattern: Combo (Inner 10°, Outer 90°)
• LED quantity: 80
• Dimensions: 1138(W) x 111(H) x 87(D)mm

Here are some customers vehicles that are currently sporting our lights

20srlbpage.jpg

20" Single Row Light Bar
paj.jpg

40" Single Row Light Bar & Narva Extremes retro fitted with 55W HID Kit
atv.jpg

Emergency LED Lighting

and a few more

buggy1.jpg

buggy2.jpg

16w Driving lights, 10w work lights and 15w work light
xlr8fab1.jpg

6497b89f-1443-44a4-b1f8-aca6dabade90-130-00000001c4bf00e2-zps1d95ecac.jpg

Custom bar work by Xlr8 Fabrication with a pair of 12" Dual Row Light Bars

Hey guys another update as well on some new products that we hope to have around the end of the month are air lockers and roof top tents, these would be priced at 650 and 700.

The air lockers would be a full kit including wiring, compressor, solenoids and hose to suit R200 and R180 front diffs we could possibly look at others however i just thought these would be more popular. These units get a good rep and are reliable and at this price its a select able locker at auto locker dollars

Roof top tents would be with an annex as well so not just a base module unit.

At the moment as these aren't our core range of products i would probably only get 1 or 2 of each unit in stock unless there is more interest if you want one and want it reserved we would have to discuss a deposit of 50% of the product price. More Info to come, watch this space.

Hi Josh, I've got a 98 D22 dual cab and a full length roof rack, do you have any pictures of the mounts for the dual row? also do you have any night shots of these in action? or are we able to see these in action at night?

I've got a canopy on the back as well, do you have anything suitable for lighting the inside?

Cheers

Hi Nifty,

yes i do have some shots of the bars at night that i have attached, however i will get some shots for you of just the feet and attach these for you later tonight.

yes you are able to see them in action at night either by appointment some where or whenever we are out at the power lines mucking about where abouts in WA are you?

40inch_Light_bar__03482.1360154463.1280.1280.jpg

40inch_Light_bar_ZOOM__32164.1360154454.1280.1280.jpg

40inch_Light_Bar__10899.1362623515.1280.1280.jpg

Light_Bar_20inch_Dual__74990.1360060663.1280.1280.jpg
This last shot is not of the 40" bar however all of our current duals rows have the same mounts, This shot shows the mount better

Thanks Josh

Mounting Feet

Hi Nifty,

As talked about before here are the images of the mounting feet you requested.

As for the other part of your query i would have to recommend our strip lighting for your canopy, a 5 meter roll would be plenty enough to do the inside of your canopy and has a great spread of light, the strip lighting is also great if you have fold up windows or sides as you can place it on or above the fold up panel and illuminate the ground out side your vehicle.

if you would like to order any you can PM me here or contact us on our face book page or our website

Thanks,

Josh

Attachments

• Feet Dual Row side.jpg
    Feet Dual Row side.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 148
  • Feet Dual Row.jpg
    Feet Dual Row.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 113
Some disappointing news about the air lockers i was trying to get. The minimum order for them is 10 sets per type. This means that i wont be able to order at this point in time unless 5-8 people order these as the cost of them is just too much on one product. If you are interested post up here or PM me as i would love to get one in the front of my ute. The cut off date for the order is around the end of this month.

Thanks Josh

Hey guys,

So i've basically had one person show some interest in this thread even tho i'm offering you guys a product that i feel should have had more interest from you guys one here. I'm wondering if you guys are put off by the cheap prices or if no one has checked the website so i thought i would give you more of an explanation about the business and the price point.

Here goes, my business partner started off doing group buys and this is were our low pricing comes from as we have always been about getting our community a product that isn't available at this price here. This is why you see we have a lower price then just about every body. we also try to keep up with current designs, wattage and lumen output. So many people may be put off thinking we have just found the cheapest Chinese product and imported it, this is not the case, we have sourced a reliable supplier that is good to deal with for warranty products, Keeps their designs and products regularly updated.

So to compare products if you take our 40" light bar for instance these use a 3 watt cree led if you compare these too Roo systems basic series light bar which sell for $650 and only use a 2 watt LED (which i would guess to be an old style epistar LED) you can see the better value you get for you money by purchasing with us. We also boast an IP Rating of 67 versus 65 so our products hold up a lot better in the weather. We just make a lot less money on each item as we have no over-heads, we have no shop and only pay for online space which we keep to a minimum by using forums like this and Facebook.

So i hope you can consider this if you have been put off from checking us out. The same thing applies for future products we are getting the air lockers that we are hoping to get are from a supplier that we have previously used how ever had a larger minimum quantity buy so we don't currently use them for our light bars. They have also been good to us in regards to product quality support and warranty. I hope this makes you consider these products as they are a decent quality product for the price.

Some background on myself, I have worked in the auto parts industry for over 5 years and am currently just heading into my 3rd year as an apprentice. So i can assure you that i have seen many different products and tried and tested many different items across the board on my own vehicles as well as colleagues and customers. The light bars that the current retailer i work for sell are comparable to the Roo Systems light bars and i can sought of see what they buy them for and a lot of you would probably be shocked at the amount of mark up they make in % and $ values on most of these items and sometimes the lack of product research and testing that goes into them.

Thanks Josh

I would be interested in a front air locker for my d22 if this buy goes ahead. dont really have the money for this ATM but could find it if you needed. Id be very keen if you were doing this around the end of may. Maybe a new thread with the title 'Air locker group buy' would get you more interest.

No offence but there is not a huge range on the site, which may not help.

Personally, nothing really appeals to me, which is a game as I have been looking for work lights.

I like the bolt lights though, tempted to buy some cause I think they look awesome

Thanks Bryce and mitch92,
I will start a new thread called air locker group buy and Mitch thanks for you feed back and is there something that you had in mind specifically for your work light as we are always trying to source popular new designs, For work lights we sell mainly the 20 watt work lights and the smaller 10 watts square ones and do stock a copy of the rigid industries dually work lights which are very bright for the power level qouted, apart from these most of the others people have thought are too powerful. Yeah the bolt lights are pretty cool me and my partner were pretty stoked we found them in that design as most are 90 degree only.

The work lights I have been looking at are round ones, at low power. Have got a 18w one to trial.

I'll be looking for another 2 shortly, unsure if square or round just yet, but will be more like 24w for them.

No offence but there is not a huge range on the site, which may not help.

Personally, nothing really appeals to me, which is a game as I have been looking for work lights.

I like the bolt lights though, tempted to buy some cause I think they look awesome

Not a huge range? There's at least 8 different work lights there on the website and now I'm confusing myself what sort I want now :hmmmm2: the spread on the 20w looks good though, will hit you up later josh about some work lights, cheers for giving me a run down the other day, much appreciated.

Latest posts

Back