Cree LED torch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na sorry I don't have 1 of those but my mag light is led and its 100 times better than the halogen ones. But if you want a bright torch id get a hid torch. A mate has one and you can spot light with it quite easily. It was amazing

but I dont think there is a HID torch yet that small enough to fit on your rifle like the above torch.
I already have a Cree LED thrower for the rifle, but the above claims to be much better

Yeah have a similar one. They hall ass. Got mine off eBay, check their mine works fine and the batteries last for ever to. My ones not adjustable beam but still get very good distance and on eBay they are cheap. For the price of others on the market you could buy half dozen of them. I've had mine for about 3years now and charged the battery only four times. And it's used for short bursts every day at work. You won't go wrong with that one anyway.

I don't have that one but have something similar and I love it. My doesn't focus between spread and spot like that one which would be good, I only have spot. Also mine is only 220 lumens about half of that one and it's pretty bright, bright enough to shoot with!

but I dont think there is a HID torch yet that small enough to fit on your rifle like the above torch.
I already have a Cree LED thrower for the rifle, but the above claims to be much better

the hid 1 that I my mate has he uses it on his rifle. From memory he said the mounts wernt cheap but id say that they would all be similar price for mounts. But I have no idea what he paid for the torch

Have a look on deal extreme.com they have hundreds of LED torches and pretty cheap too

Been there....have half a dozen cree throwers already. Great torches all round and fit on my rifles...just want something better and the one above uses the same batt as the one u have now

Looks the goods but it would want to be for a no name brand, I have a collection of over a dozen torches from cheap $5 jobs upto $200 HID torch, it is amazing. I use my LedLenser the most I have a P2 and a P7 (P7 is my favorite) the only thing that stands out is they don't mention a lumen rating that I could see anyway, they just say that it is visible from 400m.

Looks the goods but it would want to be for a no name brand, I have a collection of over a dozen torches from cheap $5 jobs upto $200 HID torch, it is amazing. I use my LedLenser the most I have a P2 and a P7 (P7 is my favorite) the only thing that stands out is they don't mention a lumen rating that I could see anyway, they just say that it is visible from 400m.

I have a p7, it's a great light

but is the HID comparable in size???

Just so you know I am going to have to go and buy a new torch now after seeing this thread again. LOL

I will admit it I have a problem, I have a rather large collection of torches and am constantly adding to it.

For anyone interested I stumbled across this forum a while back, it leans more towards the hardcore torch nerds but well worth a look.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/content.php

Has anyone here looked at the led lenser X21 or the X21R. Seen one of these in action and crikey they light up the place. Have a fairly high price tag but I'm hoping to get one for the birthday to replace my 4cell maglite.

Rusty

Has anyone here looked at the led lenser X21 or the X21R. Seen one of these in action and crikey they light up the place. Have a fairly high price tag but I'm hoping to get one for the birthday to replace my 4cell maglite.

Rusty

I haveentertained the idea of purchasing an X21 but just couldn't bring myself to fork out the $499 price tag they had last time I looked. I guess they have probably dropped in price now. I know when I got my P7 it was $119, now you can pick them up for about $80. After doing a bit of reading on the forum I mentioned in my last post there appears to be some pretty amazing lights out there by lesser known brands that do just as well as the brandslike ledlenser and sure fire.

Yeh I agree that the other brands really are showing they can compete in the market. You just have to do good research to find the good ones. I was just mentioning that I have used the X21 and found it bloody awesome. Also the X14 isn't a bad smaller unit punching out some great light. I've also heard a bit on Olight products. The X21 you can get for about $399 now

Latest posts

Back