The squeek noise at full lock is steering stops greese them

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kickars2

Reaction score
can we make this thread stick up the top of the page because every week or 2 the question get's asked on here.

Something squeaks behind my back seat now since I took the jack and its bits out and stuck them in the tool box. Probably knocked something loose back there but I'm not overly worried cause atleast I can get to the jack if I need it now.

the squeek behind the back seat is the kid you squished behind there. lol

squeek more when you greese them up lol

Well if its the kids I'll just ram the jack handle back in there, they will only scream once more. Lucky it's not like it used to be when utes had a shotgun behind the seat, I think a shotgun trumps a jack handle.

anyone know a place in melbourne where you can get those rubber caps? Dealer? pedders?

Kids kids kids, kicking screaming fighting vomiting crying howling annoying.
Wouldnt have it any other way!
Makes a trip more interesting.

Thats not what my parents said when I was growing up. In fact there was several times it went along the lines of us not ever going anywhere if we didn't stop all that

My kid is too young for threats to work but even so it doesn't take much for a smart kid to figure out that most places they are going are for the parents benefit and they aren't going to stop doing what they want for a naughty kid. Of course there is always the exceptions though.

Latest posts

Back