What personalised plates u got?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLID D22

Reaction score
C'mon show em and explain why you got em, and even ones you like or seen that are unavailable.
I understand if you dont want to post ones you want to get!

Heres my Navara's
I got them cos thats what i could think of when and how i lost em crossing a small river.

These are from my Charger
They speak for themselves, try anything to better this car and u will be punished ie; drag racing, track racing, stereo, and of course looks.

I got an awesome set i think most of you will like but il post em up a little later.

Show us what you got, no standard plates PLEASE!

I was following a car home that had something similar and thought I'd check availability when I got home. Luckily it was available so bought them straight away.

IMG_3505Medium.jpg

There's a guy in Dandenong with "SEXYWOG".

Vanity plates often say alot about the owner.......FIGJAM......

There's a guy in Dandenong with "SEXYWOG".

Vanity plates often say alot about the owner.......FIGJAM......

There is a lot of things in Dandenong that should stay there.

I was always going to get Krafty but figured Vic Roads get enough of my money without paying that much for a plate telling everyone who I was. Every now an again the papers have a list of those plates that didn't make it some of those are pretty good.

Ok guys what ya reckon, i got these straight away as soon as mix n match was available to buy.
I was thinking of putting them on the navara when she is coiled and locked all round and looked even tuffer than what she is, but once again i changed my mind and will just let her stay with wikedd.

Im gona have to use em one day so getting another 4b is on the cards.

matt-vnet-pro-albums-randoms-matt-picture283-tearra.jpg

My old 2004 Ford Territory got - TEARRA

matt-vnet-pro-albums-randoms-matt-picture282-commodore.jpg

My old 1991 VP Commodore got - HORNI-2

matt-vnet-pro-albums-randoms-matt-picture281-mazda.jpg

My old Mazda 626 Coupe got - MY-0626

matt-vnet-pro-albums-randoms-matt-picture280-focus.jpg

My old 2006 Ford Focus got - DRAYTN (surname Drayton) now on our VY Wagon.

Was only thinking the other day of getting some plates on my ute.

NSW sucks though, you pay a few hundred for the plates and then a further $90 a year.

No thanks, until NSW gets rid of those stupid fees I wont bother.

Matt what happened to the MX6 ? Besides being burnt out.

Dave.

Na thats cool.

The way it was parked made me think it was for sale.

Hope you have had better luck with the last few vehicles.

Dave.

Poor mazda, iv killed a few on my property as bush bashers, was a good car to thrash, suspension failed before the engine, thats uncommen on my block when your basically redlining around the track in 1st gear.

Hey Matt, saw your VNET ute in Ballarat this morning. Nice rig. Saw the number plate and remembered it from here, so thought I'd say g'day.

Last edited:
I wanna get KCH76 the missus has 03MEG but in QLD they are up to $465 for 3 letter/2 number combos and $2300 for words up to 6 characters and I can bring myself to spend that sort of money when lockers, snorkles lift kits ect would be better investment

Checker plate number plates, haven't seen those in Victoria yet. Vic Roads might be missing something here, they'd probably be a hit with tradies, VR could charge three times the price because they are a business right off and they would make even more money than they do now out of custom plates.

Back