d40 hubs on a jayco eagle

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big zetor

Reaction score
Hi all does anyone know if you can get hubs for a jayco eagle with the d40 stud pattern wich is (6/114.3) as I would like to keep all my tyres and rims the same to suit my car aswell. cheers

Nissan 6 stud are the same as Toyota 6 stud
Just change hubs to 6 stud and you should be ok
Does trailer have brakes?
I just upgraded my camper with brakes
6 stud disc hubs were $180 each and they match my d22 stud pattern

Nissan 6 stud are the same as Toyota 6 stud
Just change hubs to 6 stud and you should be ok
Does trailer have brakes?
I just upgraded my camper with brakes
6 stud disc hubs were $180 each and they match my d22 stud pattern

D 22 are normal 6 stud sparra, d40 are a size to them selves. look up woody on here from memory he put matching d40 hubs on his camper

What size is the brake drum & hub? If they are 10inch brakes it may be possible, if they are 12inch forget it the axle will be too big for the centre hole in the wheel

As above. 114.3x6 stud pattern apparently doesn't allow for larger off-road bearings either, said a couple of caravan manufacturers to me - so either I go Ford rims or back off the off-road idea and go smaller bearings. I am not completely convinced as yet - and I haven't fully investigated it, but I do know that matching rims isn't as simple as it ought to be.

Why would Nissan make d40 stud pattern different to all other 6 studs
well done again nissan

Jayco will do stud patterns to fit the D40 however as mentioned earlier the centre hole of the D40 rims is too small. Not sure how to overcome this. I have an outback expanda and I was wanting to have the same rims all round too - bugger! :-(

Not sure about the caravan etc brakes but im building up my old tub to a trailer and im getting hubs from a trailer supply place in Chelsea Vic. (Melbourne trailer parts i think???)They make up the hubs to suit whatever wheel you need.
Not sure who/ where else does it but you could make a few calls. From memory the whole spring pack, axle and braked hubs etc are going to cost me around $850
Hope it works out!

I have d40 rims on my camper trailer (see garage). Only option available was 10" electric brake but could be supplied with various bearing combinations. I got them off active fabrications at Beenleigh but they are an alko item I think. Would like to fit them to my new coromal but won't have the clearance and I think a body lift may be frowned upon by the mrs after spending $55000 on our new mobile home.

Not sure about the caravan etc brakes but im building up my old tub to a trailer and im getting hubs from a trailer supply place in Chelsea Vic. (Melbourne trailer parts i think???)They make up the hubs to suit whatever wheel you need.
Not sure who/ where else does it but you could make a few calls. From memory the whole spring pack, axle and braked hubs etc are going to cost me around $850
Hope it works out!

Gunna lock that one in eddie! Building my own camper just after tax time. Thanks

I will ring the ARB dealer down here tas they sell jayco aswell and see if they know anything. I just dont like not having the same stud patterns.

Latest posts

Back