importing wheels

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone has imported wheels from the usa , if so was it an easy process

Haven't done it myself, but its easy enough. If the wheels are over $1k, just expect to pay an extra 15% on top of the price for GST and Import tax. I got a quote to bring 20s in with 33" muddies, and it worked out a lot cheaper than buying locally. Work out the price, then add 15% and chuck on another $500 for shipping and customs clearance.

Was that wheels n rubber? Or just rubber? I was looking on Amazon foe a set of tyres amd they were 285$ ea as opposed to 360 here. Would just getting tyres be worthwhile or would a package be better??

Work out what it would be in aud, you only pay customs duty and gst on products over 1kaud, you don't pay duty on freight costs. I used to work at fedex and we would get a lot of wheels and tyres through from thetirerack.com how their prices compare to other places I don't know, but airfreighting wheels and tyres can't be cheap.

Work out what it would be in aud, you only pay customs duty and gst on products over 1kaud, you don't pay duty on freight costs. I used to work at fedex and we would get a lot of wheels and tyres through from thetirerack.com how their prices compare to other places I don't know, but airfreighting wheels and tyres can't be cheap.

just had a look at there web site and sent email for a quote, does anyone no off any other sites that ship to oz

be interested to see how you go tizz, I have been looking at doing the same, just very unsure. What are you looking at getting

Think im just going to order the wheels , just waiting on shiping quotes at the mo

Back