Easter Weekend Sydney??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyson25

Reaction score
was putting it out there if anyone would be interested in a day trip on the Sunday Of the Easter Long weekend (31st March) to go and have a play somewhere??

i'm open to suggestions on location of where to go, i am based at Kellyville in Sydney.

Hey Tyson.
I was just about to post for the weekend after.
I'm probably going to head back up to newnes with a mate in.his SR5.
The more the merrier for the day I reckon if you are free and keen.

Tyson. I'm waiting to hear back what date my mate has free but may even camp up there yet.

Aaron. Have you found a suitable replacement yet?

yea written off 1 week after the acco, just finalized the clain today, get the money soon, and looking at a replacement on monday! fingers crossed :)

Tyson. I'm waiting to hear back what date my mate has free but may even camp up there yet.

Aaron. Have you found a suitable replacement yet?

No worries, even if u camp up there i will come up early morning

yea if i have a car i will be there guys :) cant wait to get out again, i will be nervous on the drive tho :/

Sounds good I can't do march 31st but April should be sweet and Aaron if u don't have a nav by then I'll pick u up mate

Yep 6th or 7th is good. Just waiting to find out what date my mate can do pending work or he can meet us up there during the day.

Ah sounds good but I got a shoulder operation the Tuesday before Easter :( have not been lucky enough to get out with any of you guys yet or take out the navara since I got it.

fix your damage from last trip yet tyson?

Yeah mate, i ended up with water in both headlights aswell..... Nissan is replacing them
Both under warranty. Only thing i couldnt fix 100% was my rear bumper, it doesnt sit straight.

Back