Steel rear step.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22 King

Reaction score
I was looking for a solid steel rear step today and nobody could help. ARB do them for the X-Trail, but wont for the navara. Any ideas?

Gotta go custom made mate, or modify one from another vehicle, I've been thinking about picking up one 2nd hand if possible and modifying it, or making a new one from scratch, but it's not real high on my list of priorities.

Are you sure that ARB don't do them? They quoted me $700 for one in black, an extra $250 for colour coding. This is one on a D40 but he assured me they had them for the D22.

Attachments

• DSC01938.JPG
    DSC01938.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 129
Would be nice if they still make one for the D22, I wonder how much the departure angle improves with it as that is one of my biggest gripes with my truck atm.

I've still got the email with the attached quote if you want shonky, I've seen a few Navara's up here getting around with the plain black bar. The item number on the quote is 030 3638020. Can't see why they wouldn't still be making them they still make gear for all the other old rigs. I'll probably get one eventually but not a priority at the moment.

$700 fora pipe bar. Stuff that.

Remember that bar that was on 4wdmonthly with the rear wheel swinger and the jerry can holder. I think it was $1200-$1500. Better deal I think.

Dave.

was looking thruogh ARB vehicle listings and parts book and nothin about a steel rear step. might give them a jingle. Thanx dave, i didnt realise that they had a swinger one. might go for it if possible.

Yeah I agree, it would be better if the bar wrapped around to protect under the sills too.

I have a ARB rear step on my STR. You get the DX model; but you also need to get a fill in panel that goes below the tail gate for when you remove the OEM bar. Just be aware of the ball weights for towing. Nissan & ARB differ. Been waiting for 4 years for ARB to reply!!!!

Looking to put a Standard STR rear bar on my DX, anybody got one hanging around after replacing theres ?

Im in Adelaide, can arrange a pick up in Brissy if anyone has one.

Cheers
STC

Latest posts

Back