OME 31's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockboy

Reaction score
i have OME lift 2inch, can get 265/70/17's but i am wanting 285's or 275's what do i have to do to get larger tyres on.

if i get a 2 inch body lift will this make me get 285's on. i dont want a lot of space beetween bullbar and body so will i get away with 1 inch on the body.

cheers

1inch body and remould/chop he guards should work depending how much lift you got out of your suspension.

be careful with insurance etc as well, I know in Qld, I can only go 265/70R17 legally. I'd love 285's but to me, it isn't worth voiding my insurance should something ever happen

be careful with insurance etc as well, I know in Qld, I can only go 265/70R17 legally. I'd love 285's but to me, it isn't worth voiding my insurance should something ever happen

50mm overall increase now under the NCOP so I think they run about a 777mm OD tyre? a small 285/70r17 will fit legally like a KM2.

Guys sorry for the grave dig, but i need it in black and white. Nav is going in for insurance repairs and my insurer states no modifications are covered. My tires are 265/75/16. stock is 255/70/16. Am i ok or do i need to swap them out? Mrs misjudged when parking the car...

call a tyre shop in your area, they will tell you largest legal tyre size. changing tyre size within the legal limit shouldn't be classed as a modification and you shouldn't have any issues with insurance.
255/70R16 = 763.4mm
265/75R16 = 803.9mm
40.5mm difference, you'd be fine in QLD, can't say for NSW

So stupid, i tried to have these tires fitted in QLD but was advised they are too big and illegal however, they were ok in NSW. So i waited till i moved here to put them on. I guess my argument could be that they weren't on the car when she had the accident (January).

Latest posts

Back