D40 blown clutch

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamish17

Reaction score
Hi guys.. Blew my clutch in My 06 D40 doing some beach driving on the weekend. Looking at the xtreme heavy duty outback series as a replacement. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations on other brands or the best to go with. Cheers!

Hi guys.. Blew my clutch in My 06 D40 doing some beach driving on the weekend. Looking at the xtreme heavy duty outback series as a replacement. Wondering if anyone has any recommendations on other brands or the best to go with. Cheers!

Exedy H/D are very popular, putting one in the Nav in 2weeks

nicks performance clutches in brisbane seem to be all the rave atm on many forums.

they just make up a kit suited to your vehicle afaik.

Change the flywheel to a single mass while you're at it. The reason why the clutch died so quickly was heat - the dual mass flywheels don't shed heat very efficiently at all.

Ouch Tony !! That's just mean !! Lol. I know that you D40 guys are hyper sencitive about how shit they are. ;)

I'd rather sit in my nice comfy d40 seats waiting for a tow truck than drive a small cramped d22.... Just kidding, d22's are a lot better now they run the yd25 motor de tuned of course so there driveline can cope.... now we wait.

Latest posts

Back