D21 throttle cable

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louie

Reaction score
My foot throttle cable is frayed and is not springing back anymore. Needs to be replaced. Repco and supercheap don't stock this item and Nissan wanted $130 to order it from japan. Has anyone had this problem? can you buy the parts to make it your self? I have seen one on ebay for $20 from thailand but im not sure if it'll be the right one. They won't respond to my questions. I have a 1994 Navara with a terrano td27t in it.

The main throttle cable was the same when i switched engines but the hand throttle was too short. anyone know about this one?

No idea, but if its the same as the petrol throttle cable I've got one here you might be able to have.

thanks for the offer but I have tracked one down from a diesel. I dont think the petrol is the same

There is a place at Coopers Plains on the Southside of Brissie that repairs all cables. They can replace the inner for you if the outer casing is ok. I have had a lot of bike cables done and never have any issues.
Cant remember the name of the place but google it and give them a try

Latest posts

Back