Need a hand!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DANHEMP

Reaction score
I have started the transformation of my 92 model dualcab NAV i have picked up TD27T auto out of terrano 40,000 on clock looks very new clean . How hard is auto to switch into manual?. Engine has arrived with cables galore suspect it is modern and computer accompanied will i need to go whole hog and buy comp as well? or can i run it without. Intercooler wont sit in mine where it is on engine will have to relocate. Any ideas on mods for extra power and highway capability as will be my main transport 4 days a week. What is a decent brand snorkel set up assembly?. Would love to hear any ideas no matter how slight really appreciate peoples time. Am really hooked now on making the NAV complete package , already have ARB and driving lights, is already lifted quite high , want to have 32" and paint white sunnraysia wheels black , already have custom cage fitted to tub with two locking points, want to fit tray instead for hounds. Will eventually turn tub into trailer. What size pipe for TD27T will be suitable for stopping back pressure and promoting optimum flow?. Is gearbow rebuild a big deal for these units?. will post pics very soon would love to hear peoples ideas thanks for peoples time.

Hey mate , Ive done the td27t conversion on my dual cab nav. But i went the older non intercooled mechanical diesel. Keep us posted and put up some pics...

Latest posts

Back