V6 Turbo Diesel

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a few threads on Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum and Australian 4WD Action Online Forums - the 4WD, 4x4 and offroad truck community. Get the latest tips, news, reviews, images and video clips. - Powered by vBulletin about the motor.

Id prefer a UD motor then a Renault motor.

UD designed the TD42, TD25, TD27, SD33, QD32. They are the most reliable motors Nissan have ever used.

The ZD30 was designed by Nissan, it took Nissan a while to get it right.

The YD25 is a Renault motor, they have had there fair share of issues just like the ZD30.

Dave.

Not any more they ain't.

Nissan sold most of UD share's to Volvo.

I think Nissan has a few shares but Volvo has the say.

Dave.

rumor has it that the new patrol is not coming out next year. concidering manafactures are going bust i think a lot of manafactures will be putting a lot on hold untill the market picks up.

Good, the longer they keep making the GU the cheaper the driveline will become:big_smile:

The last date I heard for the new Renault engine was 2011 so it's unlikely the new Patrol will be out before then, unless they are gonna keep flogging the ZD30 in the new shape.

Sales must be going well if they would consider keeping the ZD30 and not going to something with more power... And i wouldnt go anywhere near one if they tried to pull even more power out of that motor.

Back