This one is for Dave

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

Reaction score
This is for you Dave

Attachments

• !cid_1_2275171081@web160506_mail_bf1_yahoo.jpg
    !cid_1_2275171081@web160506_mail_bf1_yahoo.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 135
Looks like Biscuits has a little Gillard crush and is a little sensitive about anyone dissing her or her party.

No, not really. Not a fan of Gillard. Just don't care to see the country be torn apart by an moron with no vision.

Labour at least have a long term plan for the country. Rather than a long term plan for themselves.

^ ,, of course they do

the country sure went to shit last time the libs were in.............. we were close to the going back to the "Recession we have to have":rofl2:

Last edited:
^ ,, of course they do

the country sure went to shit last time the libs were in.............. we were close to the going back to the "Recession we have to have":rofl2:

It's funny you mention that, but just about every econimist now days, even the conservative ones, say Keating was quite right in saying what he did.
As time goes on history is being a lot more kind to Paul Keating.

This is for you Dave

Thanks mate. As ugly as Gillard is, it beats hearing her voice.

Wow, that must have used up a few brain cell reserves.

May have to stay sober for the rest of the year or risk a coma

You mean this might have been done by a Labor/Greens voter.

You cant seriously tell me for a second that this shit house government is doing a good job.

How big is Wayne Swan's deficit going to be budget time ?

My guess is 20 Billion atleast. Didn't Gillard and Swan promise atleast 300 times there would be a SURPLUS ?

You support this bunch of !@#$ ups why ?

You support this bunch of !@#$ ups why ?

The alternative is?

Face it, Tony has totally missed his chance to demonstrate his abilities. Now he is just another lying scum bag politician telling porkies so he can screw us over once he gets elected. As he said "anything to get elected".

I do not want to vote for labor, but i sure as aint voting for this bunch of liberals.

Abbott is the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

However, I heard yesterday the coalition are planning on selling medibank private. @$%&ing disgrace.

When are these @#$%wit politicians going to stop selling our assets.

Abbott is the lesser of two evils in my opinion.

Give up Dave, even he doesn't think he can win now.

Well, that is what he said to Leigh Sales on 7:30pm Wednesday night.

[The Boss was pissing herself as a few seconds before she said "he'll now claim the underdog status". spot on too.]

Latest posts

Back