Enjoying this forum...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

ants_oz

Hi all,

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this forum.

Only been a member here for a little while, but was pleased to see one thing in particular - that I was not alone with the rattle in the accelerator assembly!!!! Geez that was driving me nuts! Keeps coming back too unfortunately.

Anyway, while some of my posts may seem short or "snippy" from time to time - not meant that way :big_smile:

Anyway, thanks again to all participants - I'm enjoying reading about your rigs, your problems, your solutions.

It's not a bad place!

Dammit Jason don't go over the top there

It is a good place and if I had an older model that I was happy to thrash a bit more I might even try some of the suggestions on here but I didn't pay $50K for a scrub basher. Give me 12 months and that might change.

Dammit Jason don't go over the top there

It is a good place and if I had an older model that I was happy to thrash a bit more I might even try some of the suggestions on here but I didn't pay $50K for a scrub basher. Give me 12 months and that might change.

Yeah 12 months sounds about right, although i had mine see sawing at 2 weeks.

Yeah 12 months sounds about right, although i had mine see sawing at 2 weeks.

Yeah but still it's going to be awful hard bringing myself to bash the crap out of this one, it's not my first new car but still I know what it's worth and bashing it around doesn't feel right.

Reckon I'll be better off picking up a cheap 2nd hand ute and using that as a scrub basher, this also has the advantage of spending less money on parts, well as far as the wife is concerned, old car, old parts, must be cheaper, get more done for less. Who am I to burst that bubble.

Yeah but still it's going to be awful hard bringing myself to bash the crap out of this one, it's not my first new car but still I know what it's worth and bashing it around doesn't feel right.

Reckon I'll be better off picking up a cheap 2nd hand ute and using that as a scrub basher, this also has the advantage of spending less money on parts, well as far as the wife is concerned, old car, old parts, must be cheaper, get more done for less. Who am I to burst that bubble.

Probably is the smarter option. I mean nobody wants an angry wife. lol.

Peace and household harmony is always a good thing, sometimes the shed just isn't far enough away

Enjoy your stay mate.

The forum is for everyone to learn.

Ps I am moving this thread.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back