Labour prices Perth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnskip

Reaction score
Iv got some westcoast leaf springs I bought secondhand and I'am wondering what price I can expect to pay on labour to just fit the two on my d22?
Anyone have any idea? thanks

to easy a job- grab some new u-bolts, nuts, bushes and pins- if you had stands and jack i'd say 2 to 2.5 hrs.. if the front is seized add another hour (and the 5"cutting disc) , so the answer to your Q 3.5 hrs ,') $80p/h here in vic ! if you couldn't get it done for $200 "stan ash" I'd be surprised..... any thoughts anyone

Do it yourself. It ain't hard. You may learn something. And the labour is free :)

I did mine myself, but if you don't have access to grinder and one of those bastard pins sticks you will struggle.
Would probably pay to have new pins at the ready and if you don't want to tackle it yourself take up 4x4 str, carton offer. Best deal you will get.

4x4 ST-R if you wanna throw them in for me for a carton, name your beer!
Iv got to get new pins for either side in the next week or so then there ready to go in.
Cheers for the offer mate!

4x4 ST-R if you wanna throw them in for me for a carton, name your beer!
Iv got to get new pins for either side in the next week or so then there ready to go in.
Cheers for the offer mate!

Sure thing mate. Il send you a PM and we'll get ya sorted.

Latest posts

Back