Body Lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D22 King

Reaction score
I was on the phone today to a guy in Perth that said the bullbar had to be modified after getting a body lift, as so that the top rail on the bar doesent sit mid way up on the headlight. Also nobody in Perth wants to install it cos of the airbags in the navara.

Easy/cheaper to do it yourself. Get a kit off one of the guys on 4wda forum Zordo etc, should have instructions and everything needed. No extra mods are required for the lift bar the bullbar, and thats more of an optional thing if you dont want the 2" gap. i didnt have an issue for the week that my bullbar was still in stock position.

Bodylift doesnt affect the Airbags, but some people are thick.

Joshy is right it doesn't affect your airbags. But I'm not sure if that makes the people who don't do it thick. It probably has more to do with legalities. Just check with your local authority in W.A. before doing it. If it makes the vehicle unroadworthy then on the upside you might aswell just save some coin and stop paying insurance as you will not be covered in an accident anyway. :wink:

sorry Jon i meant the people who try and tell you that it will affect the airbags are thick. And yea meant to mention insurance, ring a few engineers and talk to them about it, it can be engineered in nsw. But i dont know bout W.A

Joshy, who engineered your body lift? do you have their number? I have been told heaps that it can't be engineered so I've steered away from it.

What are you engineered for? Suspension and lift? Suspension, lift and tyres?

Not engineered yet as i want to have everything done at once. But Call Hitech 4x4 at penrith and they can refer you to there guys that have said they will engineer it.

Bodylift kit $385
Comes with hi-density nylon blocks, hi-tensile plated bolts, bumpstop & instructions.
Easy to fit just common sense
Hardest thing will be the bullbar
Cheers

Latest posts

Back