Tools

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harry 1960

Reaction score
Not a rant as such but.
I just went to jack the Navara up and I thought I'd use the vehicle one instead of the garage one.
the jack is such a beautiful thing sitting there.
BUT the last owner or the dealer I bought it off took the tool bag out.
So for the last 16 moths I've been driving around with a jack and not way for winding it up.
Lucky no need to use.

Harry
Who's got the jack, but nothing else. I think

trying hard to remember here but if you have that long stick thing with the prongs I am sure that my socket set had a bit that would fit it.

I'm sure Nissan will sell you a set and if you talk nice the dealer will discount them to just under 4 figures. Personally I'd either try Niss4x4.com.au (for a set out of a wrecked car) or send a pm to Nizzbits on this forum for a new set at a better price than a dealer would give.

Thats is all right my jack when i brought the nav second hand was the wronf jack and could not lift the car off the ground. and i needed it. Lucky i for some reason brought a hydrualic jack and saved my ass

The original jack and associated tools are there. But I overlooked the fact the car is now lifted, therefore I'm pretty certain the jack is useless. 2 pieces of solid timber sit in the tub now, as footing.

Well
Had a card left in the mail box.
Toll couriers found no one at hone.
WHAT, I ring toll and say not sure what this is about as I've order nothing.
What a dumb shit I am.
The guy said its from Nissan 4x4.
Drr it the tools.
Man I'm loosing it or is this what happen after you hit 50.

Harry

Latest posts

Back