Snowys 2005 D22 STR

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snowy85

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Ive been on here for a while but havnt really posted any pics of the rig yet so thought i may aswell put up a few. They arent the best shots but ill get some new ones up soon for you all.

Current details are:

2005 D22 Navara STR TD
* 3" Snake Racing X-Flex Lift Kit
* Front X-Flex Torsion bars
* Front upper control arms with balljoints
* Idler arm brace
* Heavy duty Rock Rods
* Rear X-Flex extended shackles Tough Dog adj shocks
* Front & rear braided brake lines
* Cibie Spotties
* Safari Chip
* GME TX3100 DSP UHF CB Radio
* ARB Onboard Compressor
* Mickey Thompson 285/75/R16 33s on King 16x8s
* Electronic Rust Proofing
* Rhino Lined Tray

First pic is with the standard wheels but still with the 3" lift. Ill try find some pics of when it was more stock also.

Cheers,
Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 25,166
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 535
Down south a few weeks ago.... Amazing weather! Sorry for the blurry pic guys but you get the idea...

Attachments

• IMG_3264.JPG
    IMG_3264.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 303
nice ride - how has the safari chip worked for you ??

Lj

Hey mate, I actually bought it with the chip. However i have a few mates with navaras and it seams to pull quite hard compared. I also get about 750kms a tank with the stock tyres... with the muddies on only get about 650. Deffinately worth wild, seems to rev a lot free-er and alot more bottom end torque.

Paul

Finally got around to doing the body lift.... heres a pic when I was lifting the bullbar... will get some more pics asap

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 251
Just wondering if you could throw up a pic of how it sits now with the 2inch body lift and the 3inch suspension??? should have ample clearance for those tires and maybe even bigger???? 35's???? need gear reduction though

Just wondering if you could throw up a pic of how it sits now with the 2inch body lift and the 3inch suspension??? should have ample clearance for those tires and maybe even bigger???? 35's???? need gear reduction though

Hey mate... yer could fit 35s now, but would want to change the diff ratios if i was to... pretty happy with the size now has zero clearance issues!!

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 282
Yeah that comparison shot next to the other navara is great.... bugger its got me thinking I will throw a 2inch body lift into it aswell at the same time... You must have had to get decent extended brake lines though for when it flex's??? Anyway my missus just wants to know if you can still fit under shopping car parks and through fast food drive through's before she will approve both! ha ha women think to practically!

also wondering what you think of your UHF as I was thinking about getting the same model as they are on specail at the moment??? where is yours mounted as I want to know if they will fit in that little space in the dash or not???

Yeah that comparison shot next to the other navara is great.... bugger its got me thinking I will throw a 2inch body lift into it aswell at the same time... You must have had to get decent extended brake lines though for when it flex's??? Anyway my missus just wants to know if you can still fit under shopping car parks and through fast food drive through's before she will approve both! ha ha women think to practically!

hahah JUST! without the roofracks on... i have reversed wen i was heading into a 2 meter one... the 2.2 and 2.4 is fine just haha... arial hits but thats ok...

yer i got the snake racing braided lines.. seems fine so far...

as for the radio, its unreal! that model has the new digital processing unit in it, so its crystal clear! deffinately reccomend it... and its half the size of the normal ones...

Great I think I;m going to grab one of those UHF's then does it fit in the little pocket in the console??? or did you mount it somehwere else???

Great I think I;m going to grab one of those UHF's then does it fit in the little pocket in the console??? or did you mount it somehwere else???

Mounted it on the side of the gearstick plastics... it would fit if u cut it out a little!

Latest posts

Back