RC Cars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshy

Reaction score
Just Cant help myself when it comes to mods n 4b's it seems....

Got this for my bday the other day off the Girl friend
Image0038.jpg

Image0037.jpg

Coilover 4 link suspension, twin locked.

Bought a much more powerfull battery for it.
Next is Rear steer and then a Frontier body, Eventualy turn it into a replica of the nav.

Anyone else got one?

my old 1:10 scale electric brushless, lipo powered hotbodies pro 4 onroad racer... sigh, no pics found of it

my old 1:10 scale electric brushless, lipo powered hotbodies d4 offroad racer... sigh, again no pics found of it

my old 1:8 scale nitro powered tamiya tnx 5.2r offroad bash truck...
image000zv.jpg

image005ta.jpg

tnpicture016.jpg

p6145973.jpg

my current 1:5 scale 30.5cc petrol powered hpi baja 5b ss offroad dune buggy/track racer...(also in the MX bash pics below...)
dsc00018yb.jpg

we have big group 'bashes' during the year and sometimes we're invited to do shows at sponsored events such as earlier this year at the MX champs in byford...
ni6t4079.jpg

ni6t4098.jpg

dscf0004ek.jpg

19202527.jpg

dscf0091.jpg

i've invested a fair bit of money into these as either bash, project or race cars and its been good years with them. have met plenty of friends and good people through this hobby and i'll never forget the good ol saturday night racing under the lights with mates...

Hey Maddogrc,

WTF is with the third piccie you put up? Is that from a jump on the MX track??? :-O

Love the snow chains. Nitro powered IC engines are the only way to go with OR Racers.

So much Grunt!

Cheers,

DJ

PS, Love the last pic too! Mmmmmmm

3rd and 4th picture are from the 08 christmas bash...

its just launching the truck off a big ramp to see how high you can get it whilst landing it on all 4 wheels haha

those snow chains were made by hand and took bloody forever using only a leatherman for the pliers.

there were a few girls that were going around and they enjoyed having their photos taken :p

dscf0112.jpg

dscf0092d.jpg

hows the crawler going? been looking at them on youtube, look awesome, if you get the nav replica thing happening it will be very cool

yeah good, just waiting on some upgrade parts im getting for xmas so i can get the rear steer going.

Latest posts

Back