Viper Stripes

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For a tradie adding their logos as well it would create a standout vehicle. Have you noticed how many silver / white Navaras there are on the road?
For a personal vehicle though you would have to add an 8" tacho to achieve the full wank factor.

For a tradie adding their logos as well it would create a standout vehicle. Have you noticed how many silver / white Navaras there are on the road?
For a personal vehicle though you would have to add an 8" tacho to achieve the full wank factor.

could always put a number in a circle on the door as well.

Nothing screams "TOOL!" Louder than Cobra stripes on a Nav! FFS, I wonder how many people have bought them, I'm sure someone has.

Hey it'd look sick if it had a Lamborgini Contach rear Spoiler on the roof with the stripes though. Hey now we're onto something ...... :no:

DJ

Hey it'd look sick if it had a Lamborgini Contach rear Spoiler on the roof with the stripes though. Hey now we're onto something ...... :no:

DJ

hehe there would be no hiding in a crowd with one of those, would probably double the value of the Nav too

Don't forget gullwing doors. You might want ejector seats.

Wouldn't that be a talking point - you could probably add it to any car. A bright yellow and black handle that is fixed in front of each bucket seat with "Pull to Eject" on it. Tell every passenger that you have fitted the seats but haven't yet figured how to get the roof open, so don't pull on it just yet.

Can't you see yourself with a set of Lambo doors, a lambo spoiler and racing stripes? Atleast you wouldn't be mistaken on the road.

Oh I'd jump at the chance for a gull wing bonnet, and a multi-stage spoiler on my rear view mirror. There's nothing like the prestige of a set of chrome-plated spark plug leads in a diesel motor either.

I think I'll go the whole 9 yards - you've convinced me!

Oh I'd jump at the chance for a gull wing bonnet, and a multi-stage spoiler on my rear view mirror. There's nothing like the prestige of a set of chrome-plated spark plug leads in a diesel motor either.

I think I'll go the whole 9 yards - you've convinced me!

Atleast you don't want to use a spark plug for your bath plug like that idiot Russell Dingle, hate to see what sort of bath he uses if that's what the plug looks like.

Don't you want a spoiler for each mirror though, adjusting the aero package on just one side might make you go around in circles.

I followed a Hilux with a massive wing attached to it's hard lid yesterday, looked so stupid.

I followed a Hilux with a massive wing attached to it's hard lid yesterday, looked so stupid.

I think that just sums up so many Toyotas drivers, although some idiot has probably done it in a Nav and made us look bad too

I think a lot of those mods are compensation for ... other inadequacies.

Don't you want a spoiler for each mirror though

Not a chance. I've got chrome mirrors on the outside and don't wanna spoil the lines. I want the spoiler for the inside mirror. And I want all those HKS and similar stickers to put on the wing supports.

They seem to have a lot of inadequacies.

Oh yeah I forgot about the interior mirror I don't use it often enough, the drag on those things would be a bugger for the areo, good thinking.

Those viper stripes are the ugliest things i have ever seen on a car, dont get me wrong, i like stripes on a car if its done right but that kit was just plain ugly. Hope none of you guys have bought it?
As for the lambo doors, well iv always been a fan of that type of door but its a definate no no when it comes to the nav.

Latest posts

Back