Whats behind your rear seat?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aido

Reaction score
Topic says it all really.
It is a great storage space but has anyone got some cunning ideas on stowage back there?
I've got a great set of ideas to utilize it all so if anyone has done anything other than just stuff things behind it post up some pics.
I will show you what I've got in mind as I put mine together over the xmas break.

Just the jack and the owners' manual, so far - the owner's manual doesn't fit in the glove box (maybe the D40's "glove" box should be called a "finger" box). Got the tools in the tub, don't have spares yet (they're on the way). Fire extinguisher's in the door, car care kit is under the back seat next to the inverter.

now in black though...

dsc02515jc.jpg

Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Kit, Snatch Strap, 3 x tie down ropes, Large Pack of Cable Ties, ARB Tyre Deflator & Dunny Roll. Still plenty of room.

I'm with Solid, got 2 baby seats in the back, so nothing extra behind there for me, too much effort to take them out to fold down seat.........

Just got a bit of rope, a windscreen sun shade, a few occy straps and the jack etc. Should put the tow bar insert in there. Will it fit?

yeah i kept my tow bar insert behind the backseat. as well as extra compressor, winch controller, the clear covers to my spotties, torch's, batteries, dunny roll, fire extinguisher

What isn't behind the back seat in mine, all of the stuff Josh said plus heaps of work crap.

Dave.

Ive mounted my Hi Lift jack in there and compressor, tow strap winch controller, snatch block, tyre deflator, high vis vest, shackles, baby wipes, towel. And I cant get to any of it unless I take out two kids seats.

Ive mounted my Hi Lift jack in there and compressor, tow strap winch controller, snatch block, tyre deflator, high vis vest, shackles, baby wipes, towel. And I cant get to any of it unless I take out two kids seats.

thats a sweet idea with the high lift jack any chance of some pics mate

cheers matt

I lined mine out with carpet to keep the noise down a bit i store my rifles in there but thats about it i don't like to much heavy stuff in there had a mate take a jack to the back of his head when he had a crash

Ive removed the rear headrests and bolted brackets to the mounting holes to hold the high lift, the nots that hold the jack in are the same size as the wheel nuts so it can be bolted in tight using the wheel nut spanner that is there anyway.

Having taken the jack out of there I managed to get all sorts of small stuff packed behind the seat for the trip over to WA. The wife had been buying shit loads of pressies (as they do) and I just kept stuffing them behind the seat until the seat offered some resistance when locking back into position. The wife obviously didn't see the method I used but they all got here in one piece so all is forgiven and it meant there was more room for beer in the tub

Back