Telescopic Mirrors

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAD D40

Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if any of you know if there are any telescopic style mirrors available for the D40 I think the Nissan Titan has them in America can you import them? If so where from? I have tried Ebay no luck. I would really like to be able to see around the Rig without installing those dodgy stock tradie pack mirrors.

I have found mirrors for the Nissan Titan do these guys have the same doors as the D series??

Saw an impressive telescopic D40 replacement mirror last week at a trade show. they look as good as the originals, chrome, indicators and all. they have a flat electric mirror, plugs straight in, and a convex, manually adjustable. they fold back like the orig. AWLinnovations.com supply them.

These mirrors have just become available for the D40.

Clearview Mirrors

They are original mirror replacements designed specifically for towing.

Currently only available in black but I was told chrome will be available next week. The mirror is electric, not yet available with indicators & fold in manually.

At $745 plus freight I am sticking with my old towing mirrors.

P.S I just did a google search for AWLinnovations & see that the mirrors referred to in the previous post are Clearview Mirrors.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back