******* neighbours

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
Ok, I have issues with one of my cross-eyed jewish neighbours already, because he's rude and I can't stand him.

Anyway, I go over to the uk for a couple of weeks & leave the car keys with a mate so he can use water tank etc to wash boat down, he promtly parks extreemly badly (still in my parking spot) and I come back to find the front side has been swiped, not bad enough to warrant an insurance claim, but enough to piss me off, paint scuffed & cracked, dent in bumper, small dent in guard, currently waiting him coming back (he can't drive for shit aswell as being rude) so I can get the tape measure out & check his car.
If I find any damage I forsee a bout of anti-jew violence Mel Gibson would be proud of.

Anyone know what a bull bar costs? Getting sick of this

I paid $1050 for the steel bullbar on my D22 from Nissan.

A D40 bullbar shouldn't be that much more.

Spray some zero on his lawn, that will make him think twice.

Dave.

A little bit of sugar will have far better results. It's hard not to react in a negative way but if you're respectful and calm the more chance of a favourable outcome!

Cheers Brad

I like all the revenge ideas in theory, although I once had the finger pointed at me for trashing someones car when it wasn't me and it was a terrible feeling, wouldn't want to go through that again. Something really sneaky is in order, although i'll probably get drunk and head-butt him!

What ever you do dont touch the bloke. You will be branded as anti semetic etc etc and you have all the news crews out there and you will probably get about sevens years in the big house

Latest posts

Back