My D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruiserstu

Reaction score
Been on this website for a while so thought i should probably put a photo up of my car. 2004 D22, 265/75 Km2's, ARB canopy, ARB rear step, TJM snorkel, IPF lights, GME uhf. Future plans include suspension upgrade, air locker, ARB bullbar, winch and long range tank.

Stuart

PC180016.jpg

nice truck... i was considering the arb rear bar also... how strong is it, survived a few hits yet?

Thanks for the comments guys. Not sure on the mileage i will get off the km2's as where only fitted this week, have to say that they are heaps quieter than the wrangler ATR's that where on it before. Pretty happy with the rear step bar, only problem is its a lot of money for what it is.
Heading up the CREB track tomorrow with a couple of mates so should be able to give a report back on the tyres, been a bit of rain around so should be nice and muddy

nice truck... i was considering the arb rear bar also... how strong is it, survived a few hits yet?

Trust me rear bar is strong, mine has survived a decent hit, a car that was parked behind mine a car hit that one at 60km/h and pushed it into me and the bar still looks like nothing was done to it, plus i use it a lot to push around paddock bash cars at my property.

Nice Truck bro, Im ringing around at the moment for some rock sliders and rear Bar, Nissan one is soft and hangs too low!

Looks very similar to my mates, only differences are the lights, tyres, and my mates has got a custom rear bar with swing away wheel carrier that I built for him:victory:

Thought i would put a couple of photos up from the CREB track just before xmas, was a good trip except a friend rolled his d22 dx coming back down the zigzag track(a smalll track that runs off the CREB). Everyone was uninjured however the car was a write off, still managed to drive it about 50km's to get back to civilisation.

stu

PC210127.jpg

PC210122.jpg

PC210121.jpg

Crebapalooza0999.jpg

nice lookin nav you got there mate, where abouts is that river crossing your doing

Back