fitting spot lights????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hally

Reaction score
hey lads, has anyone got detailed instructions on how to fit the spot lights???

having trouble finding the high beam connection that you have to 't' into..

cheers:big_smile: hally

Just locate the high beam lamp in your actual headlight and solder onto that for your A1 relay coil wire. You'll need to use a multimeter to find out which is positive (but generally it's the one that's NOT black). If you plan to install a switch inside your cab, you'll need to run said coil wire (probably a 2 core cable) into the cab from the high beam, and then from the load side of the switch into the engine bay to activate the relay coil. I can do up a wiring diagram for you if you like

Last edited:
yeah that would be grat if u could.. thanks...

so the high beam wire i need to wire into it the wire that actually goes into the headlight??

yeah that would be grat if u could.. thanks...

so the high beam wire i need to wire into it the wire that actually goes into the headlight??

That's correct, it's as easy as that. Just unplug your high beam lamp, turn on high beams, test for the positive wire (using a DC multimeter), turn your high beams and ignition off, disconnect the battery and go for it. Strip back the insulation on the high beam wire with a knife and solder onto that, using tape or preferably heat shrink to re-insulate.

Diagram above is spot on. You don't need to run a ground wire to the switch unless it has a pilot lamp in the switch though.

Latest posts

Back