Wallpapers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to use pics that i have taken myself,adds a personal touch to the puta.
In the warmer months i have pics from the snow or of rivers,colder months pics from camping in the summer,camp fires at night etc.
The one i'm using right now is a pic of the nav at the snow in spring,with my snowboard and gear on the tailgate,ready to go get some turns.
It takes me to a good memory.

yeah ive got a pic from my favourite campspot, same pic is my background on my phone.

It's not really a wallpaper site but there is a site called dark roasted blend (I think, can't check until I get back to my computer) and they have all sorts of photographs of the silly, the weird and the downright stupid and many of them are high res. I haven't looked at the site for ages because it's fairly slow and quite a number of the pics end up in joke emails and forum posts but it used to have some great images on it. I'm sure you know how to make any web image a wallpaper so it's just a matter of going through them and finding the one you want, but make sure you have a few hours to kill there was lots of crap there last time i looked.

Latest posts

Back