Under seat tray for Aussie D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyline_man

Reaction score
Saw a picture of a D40 with what looks like a factory tray for holding tools, small items etc under the back fold up seat.
My D40 st-x hasn't got the tray. Does the Aussie version have the tray?

They are available in US spec Frontiers. I have the part numbers kicking around somewhere...

I haven't gotten around to ordering them yet, but apparently you can just order them from your local Nissan dealer. Just that they may take a little while to come into stock.

I found these on a US site as well and did a hunt around dealers in oz for them. The prices I was quoted were something stupid like $350 for the left and $450 for the right (or vise versa I can't remember but they are both different shapes). The ones I was quoted had the cargo netting in them to stop stuff moving around and the runners and mounts to put them under the seat but given how deep they are and the fact that you can get more practical things under the seat without the drawers the prices were just stupid. There is probably after market ones around somewhere that will be cheaper but if the after market mobs know how much Nissan dealers want for them they will surely up their prices.

I forgot this topic came up while I was away and I was going to get back to it with the information I knew existed.

Off the US site but I believe they are still the current Aussie part numbers, prices might have changed a little bit since this was published though

Boxes
Rh Box Pn 76982 eb40a $233.64 inc tax
Lh Box Pn 76983 eb40a $99.75 inc tax

The nets for the boxes
Rh NetPn 84935 ea160 $333.09 + gst
Lh Net Pn 84935 ea170 $325.30 + gst

Good luck making the purchase

these come with the navara 550 as standard. seen them when looking at a nissan advert.

hopefully they have come down in price. any one know if they have dropped the under seat storage bin price?

yeah`got them on my`550, not`that`they`are`much`use

sorry,for,the,stupid,grammar,in,this,post,just,spilled,beer,on,my,laptop!

Last edited:
Back