d22 bumper

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jay

Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a front bumper for my 09 d22? As i hit a roo today. Also does anyone know how much it would set me back? BTW im looking for one in the sydney area.

Ive noticed people have a hard time getting rid of them so surely someone has one laying around. I after either white or the grey that comes on the 4x2 dx d22 utes

Thank you

Last edited:
I still have the bumper off my D22 but its a 4wd, will sit abit lower. Never seen the road, was taken off before I bought my ute.

Dave.

You could try ringing around the 4x4 stores like arb or tjm. A lot of guys dont bother to take them home after getting bullbars fitted.

Roy.

I still have the bumper off my D22 but its a 4wd, will sit abit lower. Never seen the road, was taken off before I bought my ute.

Dave.

How much lower do you think it would sit? as i need the clearence for where i park

Last edited:
Measure how high your bar is, Ill go and measure mine soon and see what the difference will be.

Dave.

Ask a Nissan dealer. Seriously. Ours was removed at the dealership pre delivery for the bar. As was the "Sports bars". I got the Aluminium back but forgot about the bumper. Given that I have seen people trying to sell the bars for $20 buy it now I'm going to just store it and find a use for the aluminium.

Latest posts

Back