Advice on a Tonneau Cover..

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimicat

Reaction score
Hi all. I have recently purchased the D40 Titanium and im wanting to get a tonneau cover for it..pref the flat sports lid one but I have the bars on the back...was wanting to know if anyone has any pics of some and where i might be able to purchase one from? i spoke to Nissan and they quoted $2500 fitted...does this sound right?

Much appreciated.

D

$2500 sounds right. I recommend getting the genuine Nissan hard cover. Have heard of aftermarket ones bouncing up and down and moving around when you drive on rough roads.

Also keep in mind that a hard cover is a PITA when you want to carry something that is a little higher than your tray. They can also 'pop out' due to the twisting of the chassis when you do some serious off roading.

IMO, I would rather add a few more hundred and get a canopy. But then you lose the sports bar and that cool 'ute' look.

If I didn't have the alloy tray & toolboxes i'd have gone a roll top, my mate has one on his BT-50 and its awesome, think its made by blueys ute gear

I just went the nissan soft cover for my titanuim(good fit and look pretty good me thinks:victory:), couldn't justify that amount for a hard cover. Especially when the funds come in I hope to get a canopy.....

Thanks for the advice and info guys..will let you all know what ive gone for and most prob put up a pic.

Back