Real rugby fans

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feralbass

Reaction score
An Australian rugby fan, a South African rugby fan and a Kiwi rugby fan are in Saudi Arabia, sharing a smuggled carton of grog, when Saudi police rush in and arrest them. The mere possession of alcohol is a severe offence in Saudi Arabia, so for consuming the beer they are all sentenced to death. However, with the help of good lawyers, they get their sentences cut on appeal to life imprisonment. By a stroke of luck, it is a Saudi national holiday the day their trial finishes, and the benevolent sheikh decides they could be released after receiving just 20 lashes.

As they are preparing for their punishment, the sheikh announces, “It’s my first wife’s birthday today, and she has asked me to allow each of you one wish before your whipping.”
The South African is first. He thinks for a while, then says, “please tie a pillow to my back.” This is done, but the pillow only lasts 10 lashes before the whip goes through. When the punishment is done, the South African has to be carried away, bleeding and crying with pain.

The Kiwi is next up. After watching the South African’s horror, he says smugly, “Please fix two pillows to my back.” But even two pillows can take only 15 lashes before the whip goes through and the Kiwi is soon lead away whimpering loudly (as they do).

The Aussie is the last one up, but before he can say anything, the sheikh turns to him and says, “You are from the most beautiful part of the world, with not only magnificent forests but numerous expansive deserts. For this you may have two wishes !”

“Thank you, your most royal and merciful highness,” the Aussie replies. ‘”In recognition of your kindness, my first wish is that you give me not 20 lashes but 100 lashes.”

With an admiring look on his face, the sheikh says, “Not only are you an honourable, handsome and powerful man, you are also very brave. If 100 lashes is what you desire, then so be it. And your second wish ?”

“Tie the Kiwi to my back.”

Latest posts

Back