Trustworthy eBay

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A decent ROPs (roll over protection) set up is worth around the 5-8k mark so yer im sayin mine vehicle plus the lights on top are what u find on mine spec cars

You can take the vehicle out of the mines, but you cant take the mines out of the vehicle. Check out the dirt in the air vents. Armoural on the dash wont take away from that. haha
ROP, safety lights, isolator, fire extinguisher and reverse beeper. Definitely a mine vehicle. All its missing is a reflective fluro stripe down the sides.

All those mods, without a lift or larger tyres or any engine mods.....very suspicious to say the least.

I notice no mention of the mine history, probably hoping some one doesn't notice the tell tale signs. They may have bought it for themselves, and it might of shit itself, but I think if it was your own you would of cleaned it better and pulled the rops out and block the holes off.

I dunno, its probably a mine vehicle and he bought it cause its semi setup for his trip, being dishonest though I doubt it he has listed alot of pretty major faults with the car.

there is a scam going on hilux's at the moment down in victoria where they buy a SR mine vehicle and do it up like an SR5 but its nothing like this.

I dunno, its probably a mine vehicle and he bought it cause its semi setup for his trip, being dishonest though I doubt it he has listed alot of pretty major faults with the car.

there is a scam going on hilux's at the moment down in victoria where they buy a SR mine vehicle and do it up like an SR5 but its nothing like this.

I see nothing wrong with taking a chance on a vehicle like that, only if it presented as it is, with no bullshite or deception, and I better say I,m not calling the seller a liar, I just believe there's more to that ute than what's in the add.

I have worked and driven many mine vehicles and I would never own one unless it was my company car and I was the only 1 to drive it. If it was underground EVA do not go near it. Ground water underground is 7 times more salty than sea water

Latest posts

Back