injecter bleading

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DO NOT RUN MOTOR WITH NO FUEL IN INJECTION PUMP !

you probably didn't pump fuel up into the filter first and/or let the fuel drain back to the tank.
disconnect the outlet of the fuel filter (ie the one that goes to pump) then pump the primer on the fuel filter untill fuel starts pumping out.
put hose back on and keep pumping the primer.
bump the motor over a bit DO NOT RUN IT, pump primer some more. it will take a while to get the air out of the pump.
try to start, if it doesn't fire up straight away, turn it off and pump primer some more.

if it won't start, you may have to undo the injector lines to the injectors a little bit (do not take them right off). a couple of cranks you should have diesel spraying out. tighten them back up and see if it will start.

these pumps do not like air getting into them, it stuffs them up fairly quickly. so i hope you have done the filter and water sensor up properly.

Hey thanks guy`s Sorry I didn`t get back earlier as I was on holiday when the filter bloked up. I did prime the pump but hadn`t taken the hose off. Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back