Where to buy tyres brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyron

Reaction score
Hi All,

Finally get to spend some money on the Nav (well I did get the dual battery system).

Getting a Zordo lift and some tyres for the next trip. Pretty keen on the "MT ATZ 4-Rib 265/70/R17". Was quoted $390 a side from the local Tyre Power, is this a good price? Any one know of a place that is competitive? I will be getting all 5 done so is a bit of coin to shell out.

Ty.

Mine were only 345 a corner from Tyres and More at Capalaba on the south side but I can remember someone telling me they were cheaper somewhere. 390 seems a bit high though. As for the size mine are 265/75/16 whether that makes a massive difference I don't know.

Last edited:
17's do tend to be more expensive that is definitely true.

Jax are very competitive on price, doing me BFG A/T's in 275/70/16 for $340 a pop, at least 25$ cheaper then anywhere else and 40$ cheaper then most places but I dont think they stock Mickey T's

17" tyres are always more $$ ring a few more places I guess.

could try fourbys, they are meant to be ok.

Yea try Fourbys. I got a great price from them a while ago. Don't let them try and sell you a wheel alignment though- they had 3 goes at mine and screwed it up worse each time.

Give Cornells a call, they are in Sydney but will deliver free to a transport depot in Archerfeild or Rocklea.

I was quoted $275 (265/75/16) Mickey T Mud tyres ea. So with fitting shouldnt be more than 30-50$ Still competitive. Yours will be more, but should still be in the ball park of local.

Tyres plus at Nundah did a good deal on my bfgs at 330 a tyre. Might be worth seeing if they do the tyres you are after

Ok so I got them for $370 fitted at ace tyres and auto. I also got it lifted at the same time so that may have helped with the cost.

If you're on the nthside of brissie, then The Big Tyre Group at Lawnton were or are Mickey Thompson agents.... They have always given me good prices on tyres.....

Give Cornells a call, they are in Sydney but will deliver free to a transport depot in Archerfeild or Rocklea.

I was quoted $275 (265/75/16) Mickey T Mud tyres ea. So with fitting shouldnt be more than 30-50$ Still competitive. Yours will be more, but should still be in the ball park of local.

$275 a corner. That'll do me. Wonder how much freight to qld would be

I think i might get 16" rims with my next set of tyres. 17's seem to add a bit to the price of rubber

Roll on tax time, New tyres coming my way. Not sure whether to get muddies on 16" rims or just put some a/t'a on my stock 17" rims.

I'm really happy with the Atz 4 ribs on my stock 17s. Minimal road noise, good road performance for how much more aggressive they are compared to stock. Been on the beach once and had a little play at glasshouse and can't fault them. Though tyres seem more plentiful and cheaper on 16s

In that case, you may want to look at the 5 ribs. Still a good looking tyres and 11ty times better than stock.

The 5 ribs wont be available for too much longer. The last time I was thinking about tires the micky Thompson rep told me they were getting rid of them because they aren't selling very well.

Latest posts

Back