Bloody hell $10000 down

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CUZ

Reaction score
Just going thru the list of extras,exhaust and toughdog lift to come,
Safari snorkel=$700,arbside steps=$800,ARB Bull Bar $1200,ARBCanopy=$1400,nav driving lights =$200,garmin uhf=$450,ARB Longrange tank=$1500,Air shocks =$400,Electric brakes=$100,Bash plates $650,Foxwing =$700,Bushman Fridge =$900,Bigger Tyres =$1200,Led light bar = $300
a lot of these included fitting,no money for fuel now
:confused3::confused3::confused3::confused3:

whats going to be worse is if you go to sell it anytime soon and realising the extras aren't worth shit.

Im keen to know where you get an ARB CANOPY for ONLY $1400 i thought they were around the $3000 mark??
or is that only the colour coded smooth finish??

Its not all bad, things like lights,fridge, cb, compressor ,gps etc are all removable to carry on to your next car if you ever change, thats what I tell myself anyway.

:confused3:I stoped counting at $20,000. and yes I have an arb smooth canopy it was $3000 fitted. and black widow draws were $3280 fitted. roof rack and load bars 1100 fitted ect ect ect Ps don't let the wife know....

Damn - my modification still in progress - so far probably I spent about just under $4K I think
most of my stuff are generic brands or copy and mostly from eBay - excluding lift kit/wheels - and most of the stuff are DIY

as any modification in any types of car - it is worth nothing when selling it as it is - unless you part it out.

I was over $14k on my old Nav before I bought a new one, good thing is most of the expensive items swapped over to the new one.

:confused3:I stoped counting at $20,000. and yes I have an arb smooth canopy it was $3000 fitted. and black widow draws were $3280 fitted. roof rack and load bars 1100 fitted ect ect ect Ps don't let the wife know....

Yer im the same mate im up over 20k n iv given up countin, it gets scary

I'm actually glad you posted the prices up just so alot of people know exactly how much it is to get all this stuff and have a goal in mind to plan toward

I was lucky... I bought one pre baked, the previous owner walked into Macquarie 4x4 with a $13,000 cheque to fit it out... 6 months later he had to sell it.... I learnt from previous projects eg my last jeep Just Empty Every Pocket lol

count yourself lucky you havent blown anything major yet.i replaced clutch, turbo and engine in first yr haha, that was just shy of 10k on repairs. Plus ive done almost all of the mods i can think off haha.
keeping that in mind id think strongly weather its going to be a long term car for you and if its not just do the basics. Mine will be as ive spent way to much on it to sell it and i plan on going around Aus in it which is what ive been working towards with it

whats going to be worse is if you go to sell it anytime soon and realizing the extras aren't worth shit.

and even worse when some tosser smashes into it and insurance writes it off , but they don't pay for the extras and take them with the wreck :pissedoff:

and even worse when some tosser smashes into it and insurance writes it off , but they don't pay for the extras and take them with the wreck :pissedoff:

Don't most insurers or all offer you the wreck back for a few hundred??
thats what happened with a mates Sylvia,lucky because he got more selling his mods then insurance gave him.

Thats why you should list all your extras on your insurance policy!

Mines insured for x amount, cant remember, but ive also got around 10k of extras insured.

Latest posts

Back