New 5" Hema Navigator

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nav-pilot

Reaction score
Hi Guys
If anybody is about to buy one of the new hema navigators RRP $990.
Raa in adelaide have just advertised in there monthly mag, members price is $899.
Thought some of you guys might be interested.
Cheers

oziCE for GPS is only $20 from oziexplorer.com

Full version which is helpful but not 100% needed is $120 odd

I would say thats already cheap

Has anyone actually asked or been able to get a price for the upgrade maps for the Hema. Despite the unit being released this month some if not all three of the map packages will have updates some time this year and given some of the prices for updated maps on some GPS's boarder on ridiculous I'm interested in how much it costs to keep the unit relatively current.

Map update for my Pioneer is going to be around $200+. The person advised me that I already have the latest maps, despite me pointing out that it doesn't know about a roundabout on major highway that's been in place for 2 years.

I'm so impressed I'm looking at getting them elsewhere.

Map update for my Pioneer is going to be around $200+. The person advised me that I already have the latest maps, despite me pointing out that it doesn't know about a roundabout on major highway that's been in place for 2 years.

I'm so impressed I'm looking at getting them elsewhere.

Mines only a standard update (i.e not like the Hema) but as a reseller I get the maps for $75 which I don't have a problem with and I know there is a few errors in the system but so far have been able to work my way around them. I was interested in the update price for the Hema given the diversity in the three mapping systems it has, figured with the buy price of $1000 the manufacturers would probably try and offer up three separate updates and slug people 3 fees which would add up. I like the units but if continual costs are too high they become a waste of money

I got a phone call today saying that my new 5" hema navigator is in.

Got it for $899 with free screen protector thrown in $30 value

From Electric Bug here in adelaide.

Pick it up tommorrow.

Latest posts

Back