City view 4x4 park

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubasteve

Reaction score
A few of the lads and I are lookin to go out to city view for a weekend for a winter camp at the end of June. Was wondering what people think of the property and your favourite camping spots if you have any. A guy at work told me the other day scenic rim and city view are now both under the city view banner so you can include anything from scenic rim too. Also interested to see what sorta terrain they have out there
Cheers
Steve

I enjoyed the old scenic rim park. It had some decent tracks. So are both parks combined now?

What dates are thinking of going mate?

I enjoyed the old scenic rim park. It had some decent tracks. So are both parks combined now?

What dates are thinking of going mate?

I haven't confirmed anything i was just going off what a mate a work told me because he was out there not long ago. We are thinking around the last week of June or so.

Not sure which one is which, but if its the one that is on Tamrookum Creek Road, give it a miss. Not much there that couldn't be done in an Xtrail

Not sure which one is which, but if its the one that is on Tamrookum Creek Road, give it a miss. Not much there that couldn't be done in an Xtrail

I think it's somewhere off beaudesert road I think. Lookin at the track map it says there is some pretty hard shit that needs lockers and stuff. They do comps there too

Latest posts

Back