Rubberised Spray-on Truck Bedliners :: Sprayline

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Stevenson

Reaction score
banner.gif

Hi there everyone! I Want to say I really love the site, a lot of interesting stuff! I'm basically here to promote our business, we've been in business for over 30 years as coach builders. We are based in the North West of England in Lancaster. Recently we have began spraying protective rubberised coatings on to truck beds. Here are a couple of examples:

tailgate_gallery.gif
________
avalanche_arch.gif

We have our own website with more photographs and details of the product and process, please drop by and let us know what you think.
Visit us: www.spray-on-liners.co.uk

No unfortunately there isn't. I'm beginning to wonder whether this site is australlian? When I was searching for a Navara forum I checked "Pages from the UK" and this site was in the results....?

Hi Bob, yes this site is Australian I use software that submits site maps to Google and Yahoo which helps with the page rank. I know its working well if its showing up in the UK.

Dylan

I've got that spray in lining the back of my D22. I think its polyurethane; Its a lot better than a rubber lining as there is no way that any moisture can work its way between the lining and the tray. Great product.

Yeah fair play, like you said it's ranking well if you're showing up in the UK search. By the way our product is polyurethane, sorry if I confused anyone by saying rubberised.

I've also seen a mob called Speedliner, looks like a good spray on product as well.

Gees, snorkel, Susp upgrade, tray liner, canopy, etc etc etc

I need a truckload more money before all that gets done :eek:

Hoo Roo

I've also seen a mob called Speedliner, looks like a good spray on product as well.

Gees, snorkel, Susp upgrade, tray liner, canopy, etc etc etc

I need a truckload more money before all that gets done :eek:

Hoo Roo

Speed liner yes that is at the local 1% bikey club.That is when they rack all the lines up and see who can snort the fastest.:sarcastic:

Back