bull bar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljacko78

Reaction score
howdy,

Just wondering if people have the factory steel bar for the 2005 D22 and can it fit a winch / use a high lift jack? The factory alloy has just had to many fat arse kangaroos hit it and its time to upgrade. ARB steel bar was quoted $1400, but just wondering if the factory steel would be just as good and do the above.

Couldn't see anything on the forum or tell from the My Rides section, but sorry if I missed it elsewhere. Thanks - Lj

Hi, There is a provision for a winch but im not sure about the high lift jack though. They are a good quality bar though.

they take a winch but dont like lots of strain. hilift will fit in the airvent holes but youll dent it when it takes load.

Ahh acronyms where would we be without them, they always help people make informed decisions

I think the TJM and ARBs have high lift points and the factory doesn't. And checked with local dealer - factory bar is $200 cheaper than ARB, about $300 cheaper than TJM and about the same for IronMan (though there have been some complaints about their bars I now see on this and other threads). Will prob go with ARB....

And I didn't win lotto last night so will just keep the mods slowly plodding along hahaha. thanks for the thoughts guys

I've just ordered my bull bar from ARB. Its the deluxe bar and i've decided to get it colour coded silver to match in with the car.
Cost was $1600 fitter and painted. march 11 I shall have some pics up of it.
Its amazing what a few cashies will get you...

Latest posts

Back