Challenge

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjohn

Reaction score
Here's a challenge........

Don't use your feuckn indicator....ever

You arrogant feucks

Not really upset, I can't understand the logic.
The more people not using them the more broken n stilted the traffic instead of a clear constant flow.
I can still read most of what's going on, but occasionally you just have to come to a stand still n wait to see where they're going. (Round abouts) mostly.
But I notice the elderly struggle to read the flow and stop to take even more care.
Not to mention if you are towing n want to keep rolling.

It is self defeating, not a clever strategy.

Sydney is a place of which I am none too fond, however from my experience, I have found that when towing and you indicate the intention to change lanes, the cars in the lane in which you intend to move, show courtesy and wait behind, sometimes even flashing their lights to let you know it is safe to move over.

Quite the opposite to a lot of the rude buggers in Melbourne who would happily push you off the road to make sure that they were in front. Sometimes it is a case of indicate early at your peril as they may very well speed up, bunch up, and block you in.

Maybe up your way they have an aversion to using indicators?

Indicating here in Perth is obviously only for people who have moved in from outer-state. Many many drivers still cant grasp the concept of indicating when leaving the round-a-bout, and if they do manage to indicate then its generally indicating that they going to continue turning and not exit. BUT my god they can quite easily abuse the shit out of you for pulling out in front of them, even thought they farked up! Too many times that has happened towing the boat near my busy boat ramp.

Merge lanes here are the worst ever! Ever! There is no indication where the lane ends, the merging lane and the lane next to it have a dividing dotted line, which then suddenly stops in the middle of the road, both lanes become one. People dont know how to merge at speed and wonder why the highway is totally farked up. They are adding another lane now, I dont think it will help.

(the majority of) Perth drivers are FARKING SHIT!!!!

That's it, see they are everywhere.

I was thinking of playing a gag on one of the radio stations on the Goldy.
Call in n pretend I have stock of indicator bulbs to give away to suit every make on the coast since they clearly can't afford to replace theirs.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back