confused

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all spook here, just ordered an 09 delivered D40 STX duel cab.
i chose TD but not am confused about which is better Td or pet?
any ideas on the two or comparisons?
help would be good as i can still change my mind, but not for long!
cheers

Hi Mate,
I have just bought my Td nav and couldn't be happier. Never thought I would go a diesel but after test driving one and now owning one I wouldn't change.

Over 850 km per tank, Plenty of power and everything the Petrol model offers without the return trips the service station.

I love it! Hope that helps

Good to hear man! that grill you have, does that still fit with a front arb bar? where did you get it from? cost? im pretty sure i will just get the TD seems plenty of pulling power, thats for sure!
i priced up some stuff from arb all up about 6k so just a matter of getting mine first then go from there i guess...
have a good one!

Yes the grill that I have does fit with the bar but its all Nissan. Not sure if they are made by ARB or not. The grill was on the car from the dealer but you can get them off Ebay for anywhere between $145 to $280 ish.

They look good and get plenty of comments.

I don't think you can go wrong with the TD.

just had info my black td will be in within 2 weeks, hope they keep to their word. so i got a td and the mods/upgrades i will be doing straight away are... sahara bull bar c-coded prob a tub liner? 900xs spots smooth canopy for my dog and tools and dont know where to mount my uhf? roofe consol is 470 installed and then 170 uhf installed in that... kinda be good to save the extra bucks for future lockers... any ideas???
cheers guys

i have a gme 3440 (i think) mounted under the centre console, all the buttons are on the hand piece and thats all you can see. you may also want to fit an external speaker as they are not realy loud if you are driveing with the windows down. i am sure other brands make one the same if you dont like gme. not sure of cost but i think it was $280 fitted with a free hand held as well.

Latest posts

Back