• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wanted - Upper control arms D40 2012

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks fellas
Just been to cape York, while checking my tyres noticed a 30mm crack in d/s UCA so i rang nissan as its only 8 months old but they told me that most likely it wont be covered due to the roads that im driving on, they offered to tilt tray it from Bamaga to Cairns but said i would have to pay for it if this was the case (bad roads ) so options were to drive with torn UCA , weld UCA and void warranty and maybe weaken it or tilt tray and possibly pay large cost if rejected by nissan,
so after many calls and running around l ended up welding it and continued my trip but taking it a fair bit slower I've made it to cook town so I might hang around till I can replace it

So thanks again
Cheers

Well its supposed to be a 4wd, surley warranty should cover it? I would fight that. Unless you have put a lift kit in then you will have no chance.

Hi guys, The racebred UCAs we sell at www.kpd4x4.com are a really good option for up to 2-3 inch lift vehicles they are bloody strong, simple design and very well built by a reputable manufcturer in gippsland victoria. we've sold many sets with no problems.

Latest posts

Back