VIC spotto thread ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
G'day guys.

Just wondering if we have one of these in our section. Good way to see who is lurking around Melbourne

I see atleast 5 a day around here (when I go out) but none of them are on the forum. I know 3 people who have acquired D22's in the last month, 2 have already swapped and I'm betting one of those trades within 3 months.

I see atleast 5 a day around here (when I go out) but none of them are on the forum. I know 3 people who have acquired D22's in the last month, 2 have already swapped and I'm betting one of those trades within 3 months.

They not happy?

I see the work d40 everyday:rofl2:

And if things go the way it's looking, there will be a d40 single cab at work as well

One guy is a serial trader, buys a car today and it's the best thing ever, 6 months down the track he finds 1000 things wrong with it and trades it for the new best ever car. He brought the Nav (03 diesel) and in 2 weeks decided diesels are shit so he swapped it for an 04 petrol.

I see alot of D40's around here, there is quite a few farmers moving away from Yota (although sales figures don't show it). Theres a few D22's getting around but most of them look like road limos, polished and shinny, never seen dirt type of utes.

It might be for you but I'm fcuked if I know what you do for the other 1 minute and 45 seconds.

seen 2 nice D-40,s down the upwey shops , a grey lifted duel ca towing a trailer and a white duel cab with canopy and arb bar , wonder if they lurk on here

Spotted onlock over the weekend,first near Mansfield and then the Macalister river valley.

I see a blue/silver d22 most days in reservoir number plate FWIAW or something like that. Anyone here?

I see the damn things everywhere.........D40 and D22!! Had a D40 in the carport over the weekend........clean as a whistle except for the dirt it picked up coming up our driveway and the dog hair throughout the tub and interior.

Seems to be a lot more of the long tub version of the D22 getting about.

Last edited:
Ridgie,are you saying we do dog washes as well as haircuts?
Actually,i'm pretty sure i spotted you near Woodside a couple of months ago?

They were good dogs...........of the hound variety........big and brown with a funny hairstyle on their back.

Woodside..........where the pigs are nervous, and the men share. Was that you carrying the duct tape?

Spotted onlock over the weekend,first near Mansfield and then the Macalister river valley.

Also spotted ONLOCK between Bluff and lovicks huts on the long weekend. Also spotted a bunch of other navs around sheepyard area over the weekend.

Back